Couples’ lit spotlight: Passionate Marriage: Keeping Love and Intimacy Alive in Committed Relationships, by sex/relationship therapist, David Schnarch. The book samples actual sex therapy sessions to make its case.
Don’t care to read 400 pages about how differentiation? Try the six-point plan linked from Schnarch’s website, posted here minus the explanations:
- Operate from the Best in Yourself.
- Sustain eye contact with each other out of bed.
- Try Hugging ’till Relaxed.
- Make eye contact in bed.
- Change your style of sexual interactions.
- Pay attention to depth of involvement with your partner during sex.
Also via PassionateMarriage.com, here’s a Sex in Relationships Survey, which pretty much communicates what Schnarch is aiming at while rating your sex life on a 11 – 55 scale.