I post links to potentially helpful worksheets at Therapy Worksheets. Here’s a find from there that warranted double-posting: A set of free workbooks from the Centre for Clinical Intervention, a CBT-based program in Western Australia. Available there as of today:
- Back from the Bluez – Coping with Depression
- Keeping Your Balance – Coping with Bipolar Disorder
- Shy No Longer – Coping with Social Anxiety
- Panic Stations – Coping with Panic Attacks
- What? Me Worry!?! – Mastering Anxiety
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Put Off Procrastinating!
- Assert Yourself!
- Perfectionism in Perspective
- Overcoming Disordered Eating
Worth a look.
Posted by Will Baum, LCSW